Here you find all informations regarding shipment, delivery, reception of product, returns and refunds.
Orders & Shipping
When you shop online at FRANKY, the products that are added to your shopping cart and pending purchase at check-out will be shown on the check-out page of FRANKY. You may select the products that you want to buy from the shopping cart, and then proceed to the purchase check-out. At the purchase check-out, our system will group the goods you ordered together. If you wish to change or amend your order, you may do so before clicking the “Pay Now” button. After clicking the “Pay Now” button, you cannot cancel the payment or the ordered products from FRANKY.
1. Processing: After you place the order and complete the payment on FRANKY, the order status will be “Processing”. The order will automatically be followed by the delivery process and the order status cannot be changed at this time. If you need to change the order details, please contact us via mail as soon as possible
2. Cancelled: This confirms that your order has been cancelled.
3. On the way: All the ordered products have been dispatched.
4. Delivered: The system will update the order status to “Delivered” within 2 weeks if we do not get any notification from yourside that the goods did not arrive.
1. We shall, at our sole discretion, appoint any suitable provider of our courier services for the deliveries. We reserve the right to change the provider of our courier services for any deliveries.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will be required to rearrange delivery or collect the goods from the courier.
3. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may end the contract and we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you the return delivery costs (on an actual consumption basis) and such reasonable sum as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
4. As we are unable to ship to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes, please make sure you select a residential or business address for delivery.
5. We ship to Switzerland and the European Union, the EEA as well as the United Kingdom on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and custom duties are included in the final purchase price at checkout. For deliveries to all other countries we ship on a DAP (Delivery at Place) basis, which means that we pay for the transport to the customers address but not for relevant import taxes and custom duties as well as charges for custom clearance.
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Website at check-out. Currently, FRANKY is offering free shipment within Switzerland and will charge CHF 20.00 (or equivalent in other currencies) for each order shipped to other countries and not reaching the total purchase amount of CHF 100.00, without any other extra costs (unless otherwise specified). If your net purchase amount is above CHF 100.00 in total, the shipment is free. In the case of any special promotions, the specific promotion details shall prevail.
1. Currently, FRANKY offers a standard delivery service. We will deliver the products as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order though under normal circumstances, the ordered products will arrive in 15 days from the dispatch date (subject to any delay caused by the below exceptional circumstances). If your order is placed on a Saturday or on a Sunday or a public holiday, we shall only process your order during regular business hours on the next business day in Switzerland.
Note: The delivery time mentioned above is only for reference purposes. The actual delivery time shall be subject to the courier company. In case of public holidays or festive seasons, these times may change. In case of delivery to a remote area or during bad weather, the delivery time may also be extended. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
2. We work closely with our courier service providers to minimize the potential impact of delays to our international customers. However, we are not responsible for any custom clearance delays.
Inspection and Receipt of Products
1. When you receive your products, please check and ensure that the packages containing the ordered products are properly packed; that you are satisfied with the type/quantity/specification of the products; that the delivery list and the invoice (if any) etc have been included. When they are in order, please sign on the delivery note. During the inspection process, if you find that the package is damaged or if there is any shortage or mistake in relation to the products, or if there is an issue with quality in relation to the products, please immediately inform the courier company about the problem and decline the receipt of the whole parcel, and please also contact us by mail. We will use our best endeavours to resolve the problem. In any event, please do not open nor further damage the products and the packaging.
2. If you decline the receipt of the products for reasons not caused by quality problems, please do not open or damage the products and the packaging.
1. All sales are final. To the maximum extent that the laws permit, FRANKY does not accept requests for cancellation of orders or the return or exchange of items. In an unfortunate event that the item you purchased is defective upon arrival, please contact us by mail within 7 days after you received the freight.
2. Delivery Costs for Returns
(a) For return requests caused by quality problems, the delivery costs shall be borne by FRANKY. After informing our Customer Relations Department about the quality problems, you should contact the courier company to arrange the return of the products by postal service at our cost - “Freight on delivery” will be accepted. If we process a refund as a result of the product being defective, we may, at our sole discretion, reimburse you for the initial delivery cost by issuing you an electronic coupon for the respective amount.
(b) If an item is returned to us and it has been worn or is in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to give you any refund. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
(c) Please note custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
1. Return requests will only be processed upon the presentation of your FRANKY purchase list and by following the procedures stated below:
(a) Email us at email@example.com;
(b) Send your returned product(s) back to us;
(c) FRANKY to perform a standard product inspection; and
(d) FRANKY to issue a refund, should the product(s) be in a satisfactory condition and that you have fully complied with the Terms and Conditions.
1. Upon receipt of your returned products, FRANKY shall perform a standard product inspection. We shall process your return request should the product be in a satisfactory condition and that you have fully complied with the Terms and Conditions.
2. Refunds (if any) will be processed to you in the same payment method used for the purchase within 7 business days, depending on the processing times of your bank of choice.
3. In case of dispute, FRANKY’s decision shall be final and binding.
Adress for Return
Address for the Return:
FRANKY SPADE AG, Schwanenplatz 6a, 6004 Lucerne / Switzerland
Phone number: +41 41 410 09 27
1. If the return request is made due to a quality problem (that the products have been damaged or used), we reserve our right to retain an external surveyor firm or our internal quality-control team to conduct an examination and certification. FRANKY’s decision is final and binding in this regard.
2. Refunds will be processed according to the same payment prices and conditions applicable at the time of purchase. Discounts, coupons and delivery costs, etc., will not be refunded.
3. No returns will be entertained if the labels are removed, damaged or lost. Please notify us by mail within 24 hours of receipt if any of your purchases have been delivered without hand/garment tags.
4. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it is packed properly and cannot get damaged on the way. If you choose to return any products to FRANKY, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to them in the course of transit and so we recommend you to retain a reliable courier company. If the returned products are lost or damaged during the transit, FRANKY may ask you to indemnify such loss or damage and may not arrange any refund to you. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
5. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If we are able to locate the items and you would like these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.